If you need urgent mental health support and advice
Please be aware that Teladoc myStrength is not a crisis service, nor is it appropriate for individuals experiencing severe mental health difficulties accompanied by suicidal thoughts, thoughts of self-harming or intent to harm others.
Are you concerned for your own life or someone else’s safety? In an emergency (life-threatening) situation, you should dial 999 immediately or find a way to present at your local A&E department as soon as possible.
If you’re in crisis and need to speak to someone:
- Call your GP practice and request an emergency appointment
- If your GP is unavailable or out of hours, call your local Crisis Team (111 or 999)
- Present at your local A&E department
Crisis support services:
- England: Call NHS 111 or visit the NHS helpline
- Wales: Call NHS Direct 111 or visit NHS 111 Wales
- Scotland: Call NHS 24 on 111 /0800 22 44 88 (8am to 10pm, 7 days) or visit NHS 24 Scotland
- Northern Ireland: Call Lifeline at 0808 808 8000 or visit NHS Northern Ireland
- International (including UK): visit https://findahelpline.com
- Samaritans (24/7): Call 116 123
- Shout (free text service): Text Shout to 85258